Ovegna is French Society of consulting, development and editing software Computer specialized in New Information Technologies, headquartered is located at 18 Bd de la Paix 95800 Cergy - France. Ovegna is a platform-type selling IOT Solutions offering a range of services with accessible prices. Other types of software. These terms are intended to define the conditions under which the Customer has said services. The latter acknowledges having read these terms and conditions of use and accept them without reservation.Article 2 : USED TERMS
Client : Any person or entity, registered through the website and using services Ovegna .
Service Provider or Seller : Are services proposed by the flat-shaped Ovegna as well as any legal person, offering its own services or other services deployed in the said platform, as part of a technical and commercial partnership.
Article 3 : TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the services of Ovegna , the client named as "Client" acknowledges having read these terms of sales and service: Any operation Purchase or sale of services entails the full acceptance of the conditions of sale and acceptance of them without reservation. These conditions of sale and service prevail over any other version and all conditions of contract. By using this service, the "Seller" accepts calairement management fee commissions Ovegna .
Article 4 : INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Softwares, graphics and content of the Site are the property of Ovegna . The source code written in Java, Php for Client Web Services , provides free, allow you to access by remote calls is posted owned by Ovegna . Any use other than this function, must be motivated by email or by mail. Said "Customer" can adapt this code to these specific needs in the context of use with platform Ovegna .
Article 5 : TECHNICAL PREREQUISITES :
For optimal use, the customer must have the means necessary, its obligations, either communication or navigation, including, an Internet connection and a compatible browser to utilize the functionality of the website and perform its purchases or sales.
For information, the website Ovegna has been tested on browsers and versions at least: Internet Explorer 7 and 8. Firefox 3.0 and 3.5, Opera 9.6, Chrome 2.0 and Konqueror (Linux).
Article 6 : DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE :
The "Service Providers" offer one or many services, as part of a partnership, with the exception of services specific to the platform Ovegna , the "service Providers" their responsibility directly disfonctrionnements their incumbent software. and "Customers" go through the said platform or to solicit the services of own Ovegna or the services of Partners.
Article 7 : COUNTRY & REGIONS AFFECTED
No limitation of geographical areas.
The currency base is the Euro.
Article 8 : MESSAGES MANAGEMENT:
Ovegna will provide an interface for sending messages between clients. The Customer agrees that purpose not to send insults, defamation or any other illegal're About contrary to public order or morality. The obstacle to this rule will result in temporary or permanent suspension of the Customer account.
Article 9 : GENERAL OBLIGATIONS :
Users Ovegna referred to as "Customers" undertake, in the future Forum, exchanges of emails, comments or exchanges content, recepecter ethical rules and not following:
- Provide services against the law.
- Broadcast illicit.
- Encourage them to revolt, hatred or any other remarks contrary to French law or International.
- Provide communications unauthorized advertising like spam. Ottawa - Transmit viruses or other programs intended to destroy, damage or hijack the computers of users, servers or site Ovegna .
- Collect information about users or their activities to undertake commercial use of them. Ottawa - Advertise on products or services prohibited by law. Ottawa - contain false information to hide or conceal their true identity.
ARTICLE 10 : PERSONAL DATA
The Customer has a right to access, modify, correct or delete the data collected, by simply contacting Ovegna is:
- By mail: Claim - 18 Bd de la Paix 9800 Cergy France.
- By e-mail: contact(at)Ovegna.com
. Data transmitted by the Customer shall be held legal time necessary for the administration of proof.Ovegna prohibits any disclosure, any resale of personal data relating to "" Client except transmission in "Seller" coordinates of the Purchaser, as follows: Name, Name, Address, Code postal, Country and to allow the "Seller" any contract, or support with the "Client". For technical reasons, the site of Ovegna uses session cookies, the Customer shall accept the use of session cookies. Cookies are files left on the computer of the last time the site visit Ovegna and are immediately deleted after the end of the visit. No session cookie is stored on the hard disk of the Customer.
ARTICLE 11 : OBLIGATIONS OF Ovegna :
Ovegna is committed to ensure the permanence, continuity and quality of service it offers. The access to personal data and contractual. Those are handled by secure transactions through authentication with high-grade encryption (AES 256bit) so that sensitive data is encrypted in the Internet. Accordingly Ovegna will endeavor to provide permanent access to data on 24 H 24. Ovegna , however, reserves the right to suspend without notice and exceptionally brief access to servers for any maintenance to ensure operation of the service.
ARTICLE 12 : ONLINE PAYMENT :
Ovegna says do not store the coordinates of the card numbers payments made through the site as part of a service contract. This payment procedure will be put online later.
ARTICLE 13 : ACCOUNT "Seller":
When creating the account "Seller", the bank coordinates it is requested to perform transfers when a transaction is successful. It coordinates banquaires correpondent to French bank account number or abroad and do not correspond to the numbers of card payments banquaires. The transaction will be effected by simple bank transfer.
ARTICLE 14 : OBLIGATIONS OF "SELLER" :
1. As noted in Section 1, the use of any "Seller" services Ovegna implies total and unrestricted conditions sale.
2. When creating an account "Seller", it explicitly undertakes to provide information not misleading.
3. The "Seller" is obliged to provide a valid bank account so that payments made by Ovegna not be rejected.
4. The "Seller" undertakes to perform any transaction, or direct or indirect contact with any buyer outside a Ovegna Sale.
5. The "Seller" will have to fill carefully and rigorously defined the necessary information in the registration form.
- To provide the proof of contract with the "Client", in the case of a dispute.
- Not to provide any counterfeit service or prohibited by law.
- Not to provide any immoral service .
- Do not publish any images or video is not related to the proposed service.
- To respect the intellectual property of the proposed services.
- Never perform any transaction or solicitation with any present or future "Customer" outside Ovegna .
- Do not build an information base, to market or to any information or coordinates the words "Customer" to third persons or entities.
ARTICLE 15 :TERM OF THE CONTRACT
ARTICLE 16 : DISABLE / REMOVE ACCOUNTS
At his request, the "Customer" or the "Seller" have the opportunity to request a deactivation or deletion of its own. Ovegna will take charge of this operation. If there is a valid contract, Ovegna reserves the right to defer this application pending the completion of said service. In case of breach of Terms by the "Client" or the "Seller", Ovegna reserves the right disable, automatically and without compensation, on behalf of the "Customer" or the "Seller" without observing the notice.
ARTICLE 17 : OBLIGATIONS OF THE "CUSTOMER"
1. Ovegna reserves the right to refuse to honor any transaction from a "client" who has not paid his order partially or fully or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
2. When creating an account buyer, it explicitly undertakes to provide information not misleading.
3. The "Seller" will have to wait three weeks before reporting failure to receive from the date of confirmation of the order with the "Seller". Beyond that date, he shall report the non-receipt of the order via the contact form are specifying the username and order number. Ovegna process the request as soon as possible. If the request is valid, Ovegna may cancel or disable the client that links to "Customer".
4. In the case of payment by check, the "Client" agrees to send mail as soon as possible to begin the process of sale.
6. "Customer" agrees to make no direct or indirect transaction with any Seller or future outside off Ovegna .
ARTICLE 18 : PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF "Seller"
When a service order is validated by a "Customer", and "Seller" will be notified by mail.
ARTICLE 18.2 : WARRANTY
1. Seller warrants that Products shall be delivered free from defects in material, workmanship and title and that Services shall be performed in a competent, diligent manner in accordance with any mutually agreed specifications.
2. If Products or Services do not meet the above warranties, Buyer shall promptly notify Seller in writing prior to expiration of the warranty period. Seller shall at its option, repair or replace defective Products and (ii) re-perform defective Services. If despite Seller's reasonable efforts, a non-conforming Product cannot be repaired or replaced, or non-conforming Services cannot be re-performed, Seller shall refund or credit monies paid by Buyer for such non-conforming Products and Services.Warranty repair, replacement or re-performance by Seller shall not extend or renew the applicable warranty period.Buyer shall obtain Seller's agreement on the specifications of any tests it plans to conduct to determine whether a non-conformance exists.
3. Buyer shall bear the costs of access for Seller's remedial warranty efforts (including removal and replacement of systems, structures or other parts of Buyer's facility), de-installation, decontamination, re-installation and transportation of defective Products to Seller and back to Buyer.
4. The warranty for Products expire one (1) year from first use.
ARTICLE 19 : CLAIMS / RETURN
Returns within 15 days : Under the conditions provided for by law, you have a 14-day withdrawal period. A return number is required to process a resume: you can get it by contacting us through the contact information below. Items must be returned in their original condition and packaging. The withdrawal period is open to our individual customers and concerns the whole of our catalog, with the exception of custom components or computers and unsealed software and consumables. We do not accept returns for products that have been damaged or delivered incorrectly and without their original packaging. You can return the products within 15 days from the date of receipt of the package. To do this, simply: - We send the product properly packed to avoid any deterioration. - Contact us with a letter or word with all the product information, namely the product reference, your name and full address and the date of purchase and proof of purchase (invoice or purchase order). to the following address : Ovegna.com SARL Consultant-technique.fr 18 Bd de la Paix. 95800 Cergy. La France.
Article 20 - TYPES OF ITEMS PROPOSAL NO REFERENCES:
Any present or future vendor has the opportunity to propose all kinds of articles or not yet listed on the site Ovegna . The applicability of this option and all validations are both subject to the acceptance of these conditions:
1. The proposed product is not in contradiction with Article 9 of the general obligations.
2. The proposed product is not in contradiction with Article 14 related to obligations of Seller.
3. The type of product offered should belong to the family of categories, defined in item 9 in the "Help / FAQ", accessible by a minimum since the contact form.
Article 21 - FILES AND IMAGES
Any publication of images or files by the "Seller" means full membership of the latter in sections 9 and 14 of this document. The "Seller" to ensure respect for the rights of authors images and services published to that effect.
Article 22 - JURISDICTION
Ovegna and the "Customer" or the "Seller" shall endeavor to settle amicably any dispute that may arise on account of interpretation of the findings or the execution of this contract. If unsuccessful, the dispute shall be submitted to the Commercial Court of Pontoise to approve under French law. Ovegna reserves the right to assist in the action of public authorities. Some information provided by the Sellers or Buyers are protected by professional secrecy, Ovegna no that can communicate at the request of a judicial or French administrative authority.
In no event Ovegna can not be held liable against users to repair the damage. Are considered such as consequential damages, any non-pecuniary or commercial, any loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or control, any lost information of any kind whatever. Ovegna does not guarantee the realization of any revenue or profits by the "Customer" or the "Seller" . Ovegna is not responsible for any damage directly or indirectly from the use of images or ed convertiseurs fichiers.Les images or converted files are not stored on our server. It is the responsibility of "Client" to save them.Files processed, are destroyed immediately. No file storage is done in the file.
The website can not be held responsible for the content, deterioration of customer files. Also, this site can not be held responsible for any disclosure of documents.
Article 25 - MODIFICATION
Ovegna reserves the right to change at any time without notice the site, including these Terms and Conditions. These Conditions are subject to French law. If a dispute arose on the occasion of the formation, interpretation, or execution of this contract, only the Courts of the Val d'Oise will have jurisdiction.Article 26 - REFUND CONDITIONS
We will refund you within a maximum of 14 days after receipt of your item which, after reflection, would not suit you.Not included :
- Items that have been specially ordered or made to measure. - decellophaned CD, DVD, software and video games. - Mobile phones linked to an operator connection at the time of purchase.
The exchange (if you ask for it and according to the availability of the said product) or the refund are made with the product delivered in its original packaging, intact and on presentation of the receipt or delivery note.